Templated 2 Templated 2

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Book Review - the Beauty of Cats (Frontline Plus For Cats)

By Lance Winslow

Ever wonder what cats are thinking, why they keep schedules, or sleep all day? Yes, indeed, no one can deny that sleep is a wonderful thing, who can deny it. Indeed, in my next life I am coming back as house cat in a really nice family. I will expect gourmet food and a comfy couch to nap on and some cool play toys! Most cats seem to take these things for granted, but really they are happy to have a nice home, that's why they purr so much. Would you like to learn more about cats? Well, let me recommend a very good book to you then;

"The Beauty of Cats" by Howard Loxton - 1972.

The book starts with a couple of great pages of Cat Poetry, then gets into things in the first chapter discussing the issues with the big cats, like lions, tigers, cheetahs and wild other ferocious cats like Mountain Lions, bob cats and such. Much different than house cat species as the author shows through pictorials and explanation of some of the most popular cats that people own as house cats or show cats.

Learn about the history of sacred cats, cat art and the mystery of cats. The book also gets into the types of food cats in the wild eat and the types of cat food they love, and the unfortunate parasites and diseases that they attract and how and when it's time to see a vet. This is a wonderful coffee table book about cats that is great for young or old, cat lovers or cat owners. I highly recommend this book, if you love cats.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This blog Frontline Plus For Cats are dofollow blog means when you making any comment you will get backlinks make sure your achor tag relevant for your target keywords You can use some HTML tags

Make your comments as relevant to the post as possible.

I reserve the right to remove or edit your comments as I please according to my own set of guidelines which only I know but is not limited to bad implications and making you sound bad.

No comment that is centered in initiating in arguments will continue to be approved and I reserve the right to totally ban you from getting your comments approved in my blog in the future.

No making fun of your fellow comment makers.

Strictly no advertising in your comments and no URLs may be posted if it will not help others with your resource in relation to the article that you are commenting.

I reserve the right to add more rules as I see possibilities or as needed.

admin
Frontline Plus For Cats