Saturday, June 20, 2009
Pet insurance has been warning customers of the dangers of antifreeze may cause their friend is a cat family, to leave the sad death of the cat.
9-year-old Tommy the Cat 5 days of fighting, trying to overcome the effects of intake of the substance, he eventually had to put down last week, the report yarmouth advertisers.
It is unclear whether the cat was, deliberately or accidentally poisoned to death, but the Royal Society of Prevention of Cruelty to Animals would like to remind the owners risk the health of their pets.
Undergraduate inspectors said: "Sometimes, when someone spilled antifreeze is being committed to their car, but sometimes it is deliberately poisoned cat lay, may enable them to stay away from the property."
He added that the impact is often deadly and can lead to a "slow and painful" death of the animal.
Tommy is the tragic situation in the south London Business News said that a 5-year-old cat has been poisoned to buy a bouquet of lily of God for his boss, Roger's wife.
Animal Friends pet insurance pet insurance experts who have been insured dogs and cats in the United Kingdom since 1999, we are your first choice of moral insurance.